Casa Del Cerro HOA Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Board meeting on July 18th

2 posters

Go down

Board meeting on July 18th Empty Board meeting on July 18th

Post by Goldilocks Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:34 pm

I attended the July 18th board meeting and was rather perturbed at the response of the board members to a new homeowner that just wanted a few questions answered. Not only were the responses rude and unhelpful but I’m sure it left a bad taste in the mouth of the new homeowner. The Board of Directors are voted in office by the members of the association and they are supposed to represent the homeowner’s best interest.

I have lived at Casa Del Cerro over 15 years and I have never seen this property look so bad. The landscapers should be replaced as they don’t hold up the contract they wrote for us. The pool looks green because we have vendors that don’t have any supervision. Has anyone ever seen Dewey appear at this property? A fair amount of money is being wasted on contracts that aren’t being fulfilled.

With the coming of the new BOD and the election, I encourage you to vote for a different board this year and let us get CDC moving in the right direction.

Goldilocks

Back to top Go down

Board meeting on July 18th Empty Re: Board meeting on July 18th

Post by GDH1978 Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:08 pm

First time post here.  I went to that meeting too.  I rarely go anymore because I really can't stand seeing and listening to some of the board members and the manager.  They have a holier than thou attitude coupled with sheer ignorance on how to run a community association.  Others feel the same as I do if not worse.  If we get some better people in I believe many more owners will show up.

GDH1978

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum