Casa Del Cerro HOA Message Board
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drain the swamp

5 posters

Go down

Drain the swamp Empty Drain the swamp

Post by Red Herring Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:04 pm

I am an onsite owner and really irritated about the horrible management here.  no residents seem to know what is going on or how these pitiful contractors keep getting hired.  I can't imagine how little off site owners must know because everything is a secret for even us who live here. Knowing an election is coming soon I think we should begin identifying who are the problem board members and making sure they never serve here again.  Equally important is we need new candidates to take their places and who have the necessary skills to serve the homeowners and with lack of attitude and ego. Unfortunately we have had a long history of apathy, I really hope this changes and people will step up and be heard. Our management company is incompetent, irresponsible, lazy and untrustworthy and yet the board of directors seem to think it is great.  Since she was hired we have seen our property continually go downhill while the vendors are getting rich.  Any thoughts?

Last edited by Red Herring on Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Red Herring

Back to top Go down

Drain the swamp Empty Re: Drain the swamp

Post by Matt A Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:47 pm

As a member of the current Board I cannot really say too much on an open forum, and for obvious reasons.  However I do agree we need new vendors and a fresh start with a new Board configuration.  This is no secret to anyone who goes to our meetings or has spoken to me outside of the meetings.  As someone familiar with property maintenance (worked in the field for many years) I constantly notice how unsatisfactory our services and expenditures are and likewise have been pushing to get bids from much better companies.  Companies that have pride in their work.  Fellow Board member Eileen Rousseau and I pretty much agree on most issues but regrettably we are often at odds with the rest of the Board, and thus in the minority.    Matt Anderson

Matt A

Back to top Go down

Drain the swamp Empty Management issues

Post by Phgscalettar Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:22 pm

Matt, I am an owner...trustee of my parents' property...and would like to share information with you that might be of help in your efforts with the Board. Call me at 443-223-5781.

Phgscalettar

Back to top Go down

Post by Phgscalettar Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:23 pm

Matt, my apologies. I meant to identify myself. I am phyllis scalettar.

Phgscalettar

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt A Tue Jul 11, 2017 12:06 pm

Hi Phyllis, I will try to call tonight.  My email is matt_anderson@cox.net
Thanks, Matt

Matt A

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkady710 Fri Jul 21, 2017 9:04 pm

I completely agree with above owners about our management company and the board I think it is time to replace them I would like to participate in the process please keep me posted. By the way I haven't received any election information. Arkady Babayev (619) 993-5775

Arkady710

Back to top Go down

Post by For The Better Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:12 am

Why is their a river of water draining out onto Navajo Rd every morning?
Tell the landscape crew?
Tell the HOA board?
Or call the water police?

For The Better

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum